2024 BHEF Spring Auction
Frequently Asked Questions
WHAT IS THE SPRING AUCTION?
Every year the Bradley Hills Education Foundation hosts an adults-only auction and party in the Spring to help raise funds to pay for projects, initiatives or items that the school needs to provide an enriching experience for our students.
We need the support of our community to make the event a success! We look to our community and local businesses to help us raise funds through sponsorships, ticket sales, and the auction itself.
WHEN IS THE EVENT?
We are excited to announce our 2024 date! Mark your calendars for April 6, 2024 at The Edgemoor Club in Bethesda.
WHAT CAN I EXPECT?
The event is a fun night to celebrate our school and enjoy an open bar, great food, music and friendships! There will be a silent auction and an exciting live auction. Ultimately, the event is a fundraiser and whether it's through a ticket purchase, a tax-deductible family or business sponsorship, an auction donation or volunteering your time with our auction committee, your contribution is appreciated.
HOW MUCH ARE TICKETS?
Tickets are $100 per person and include food, open bar, and entertainment.
WHAT IS THE EVENT GOAL AND WHERE DOES THE MONEY GO?
This year we will identify larger projects and smaller initiatives needed by the school to allow for giving at any budget. More information about this to come. Unrestricted gifts in the form of sponsorships, ticket sales, winning auction bids and cash donations may support the yearly budget of the Bradley Hills Education Foundation to offer ongoing support to the school throughout the year.
HOW CAN I HELP?
1. Show your support with a family sponsorship! To start off, we are asking every family to consider a family sponsorship to help show their support for BHEF. Your family's name will be listed on BHEF's website on the FAMILY SPONSORSHIPS page to help encourage participation in giving.
2. If you own a business, please consider a tax-deductible sponsorship. If you know someone who owns a business that might want the exposure or would want to support our school, please let us know! We are happy to reach out to them or you can direct them to BUSINESS SPONSORSHIPS.
3. Donate items to the auction. We are now accepting donations to our silent auction like services, gift cards, experiences, or goods. If you have a business or know someone who might want to promote their business, visit the DONATE TO THE AUCTION page. Examples of past silent auction donations: gift cards to stores, sports camps, and photography; landscaping services; wine tastings and brewery tours; themed baskets; and more!
4. Donate experiences to the live auction. We are looking for exceptional experiences to auction off at the event. Vacation homes, travel package, concert backstage passes, exclusive events, sporting events, or the like. Call Kit Leininger to discuss or email ________.
5. Cash donation. Whether you can attend or you won't be able to make it, your gift is appreciated. To discuss a matching gift, please reach out to our team at _____________ or make a gift by clicking on the button at the top of our website.
6. Buy a ticket! Ask anyone who has attended in the past! The event is a fun night out and, especially for new parents, a great opportunity to meet other parents!
7. Volunteer your time. We need committee members for sponsorships, auction donations, decor/entertainment, set up, and take down. Call Meghan?